Please see https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/16652
I currently have several different lectures for your Magic Club or Organization.
- “Mark My Words: Lecture Notes from a Working Professional” (Anniversary Lambada, Sobriety Test, Fast Food, Gone-Gone-Going, Spectator Cuts to the Aces, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, “Hand” Ping Chien)
- “793.8, or, a Library of Practical Magic Lecture Notes” (ACAAN, Frequent Traveler, Shake-Rattle-Predict, International Exchange, You Have My Full Attention sponge balls routine, Thanks for Coming–the perfect restaurant or corporate effect, International Coin Exchange, Factory Seconds–a Mental Photography without the rough and smooth, Your Favorite Magician–my copper/silver routine)
- “Markipedia: 21st century magic” (Night at the Museum, Ouija, Never Odd or Even, Small but Sharpie, No Change, Lepre-Con, Smooth Triumph, Chicago Open and Shut, 4 “Wow” gimmick effects)
- “May I Take You Out to Lunch” and “May I Take You Out to another Lunch” Mark examines 21 practical and varied ways to use the Out-to-Lunch principle.
- NOW AVAILABLE! “Truth in the Pleasant Disguise of Illusion” (featuring Order out of Chaos, Going Somewhere?, License to Amaze, Walkaround Book Test)
“If more magicians knew what Mark Zacharia knows about restaurant magic, more magicians would be in business. Mark’s lecture clearly reflects the years of experience he’s had performing close-up magic at restaurants. You’ll learn some great magic and get great advice from a pro.” – Kostya Kimlat
“Mark Zacharia’s lecture offers some of the best advice to approaching presenting magic as a close-up magician as you are going to find.”–Garrett Thomas
“Your version of the Anniversary Waltz [“Anniversary Lambada”] is fabulous … it is too good!”–Doc Eason
“The best version of ‘Anniversary Waltz’ is by Mark Zacharia in his lecture notes.”–Paul Hallas
“I used to perform a very different approach to ‘Anniversary’ … your routine is absolutely great and I will be using your improvement from now on. You truly are one of those people who really love magic.”–Alexander de Cova.
“‘Mark My Words’ is filled with proven ideas from an experienced worker and as such deserves your serious consideration.”–Jim Sisti
Each set of notes is only $20; buy any two sets and save $5; buy any three sets and save $15; buy all four sets and save $20 (that’s like getting one set for free). Shipping and handling fee will be added based on destination.
- 5-Card Monte. This is my ungaffed Wild Card effect that won “Beam’s Baton” at the 2014 TRICS Convention for Best Effect. Only $10
- Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?. This utilizes a classic premise to get everyone at the table involved and leave someone with a unique souvenir. You have the spectator freely select any card from a deck on the backs of which are written different dollar amounts with the understanding that whatever amount is on the back of his selected card he is guaranteed to win–once a card is freely selected you reveal all the different dollar amounts on the backs of the cards, but when he turns over his card (that’s right, he can turn it over), he reveals he has won a 5-cent Wooden Nickel. No sleights required as the custom-crafted deck does all the work for you. Comes complete with souvenir wooden nickels. Only $30
- Night at the Museum. I created this for the kids we entertain, though adults love this, too. After demonstrating a hand-held lie detector, you ask the spectator to use this lie detector to select one of nine images representing art in a museum (“The Mona Lisa,” “The Last Supper,” “Dogs Playing Poker”–hey, these are classics!). Despite the fairness of their choice, you reveal all the other unselected images are authentic and the only one he chooses is a counterfeit. Let them keep the lie detector (with your contact information) as a souvenir. Comes with 10 lie detectors (which I will customize with your contact information). Only $15
- Crash & Burn story deck. This takes the concept of the story deck (effects like “Sam the Bellhop”) to the next level by incorporating a selected card that now becomes part of the story. Your investment includes exclusive access to online tutorials and blogs with other users. Only $10